Friday, April 27, 2007

This Is SO FUN!





We have just been having the best time! There are no words to describe it! The sights, sounds, and smells (yea...that's fish sauce) have been unbelievable. We got Cole Thai's passport today and it is so funny to see his little face all serious on an official document. It is Friday night and we do not have any more appointments until Wednesday so we are looking into taking a two day beach trip over the weekend. Yea! We went to a market today and talk about sensory overload not for our son, but for ME! The ladies would grab your arms (very firmly for tiny ladies I might add) and try to pull you into their booths all while Dusty is just hanging back holding Cole surrounded by beautiful Vietnamese women talking about how cute he is...and the baby too! Ha ha! We had a great time laughing about all of it on the way back. Here are some more fun pictures of random events - my first soccer ball (they have Goal TV here which shows non-stop soccer so Dusty is loving it), first bath in a tub, watching baby Einstein with mom (uh oh, I LOVE the TV!), etc. We love you guys and although we are having a great time - we can't wait to see you!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love this little guy so much and I haven't even met him yet! Parker can't get enough of the pictures either...I think we have a budding romance! :) We are counting down the days until you get home. There is so much joy in my heart too seeing you all so happy and seeing Cole Thai in your arms! love you!
Melanie

Jessica said...

You don't know me, but you're traveling with my good friend Kim, so I've been following all of your blogs! You all look positively ecstatic, and I LOVE the pictures of Cole just out of the tub and the PRECIOUS blue jammies one. What a priceless expression! Congratulations on your new family - maybe I'll meet you at the airport!

Jessica in OKC

Jessica said...

He is so adorable. I love his facial expressions. Especially thatlast pic. LOL

Nadra said...

All of you look so happy. Cole is quite expressive.

Enjoy your free time. Hope you get to go to the beach.

Update when you can...it's fun to follow your journey.