Monday, April 23, 2007

The Fam


Can you tell how much we are in love with this little guy? You were right...our lives will never be the same. Yesterday Cole laughed at us for the first time while we were playing with him. Dusty and I both said that at that moment we had never felt anything like that before. It was a whole new level of joy - like your heart could just burst! We have gone back and watched the video about 12 times already! HA HA I woke up at 3 am this morning wide awake - today at 7:30 we will be picking him up and will have him with us for good! Next time I write it will be with a baby boy on my lap!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Play time with Daddy, oh my, here come the tears again. (happy ones of course) These are priceless.

Grandma Cat

Editor said...

Such a cute family! We are praying for you guys.

Michelle and Jeff Harwell
www.harwells.org

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Such great pictures of a great looking family of three!

Excited parents to be! said...

How fun!! You guys look great and so incredibly happy. Love the pics!!

Matt and Tana said...

We just keep saying how cute his little face is and how happy you guys look. M, T, and JK

LaLa said...

So happy for you. Your life will never be the same..it will be so much better. Enjoy getting to know your son. He is a cutie!

Melanie said...

I check your Blog a million times a day, so I am glad you are posting pics! Enjoy this precious time getting to know your son. He looks so content and happy in his Mom & Dad's arms. You are truly blessed!
melanie
(Zac & Parker say Hi too)

Ms_Saigon said...

You all look so GREAT & HAPPY...Cole is a DOLL!!!

Congrats on GNR tomorrow APRIL 24...how exciting...enjoy it all. You will be HOME soon, we miss VIETNAM already!

God bless, Kim-Lan and family (from Dillon forum & just brought home Maile from Ninh Thuan, VN)

Unknown said...

Sure looks like he is going to have that same "Calm Easy Going" disposition that both his Dad and Grandpa have.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for your family. It is such a joy to see the fruit of our last two years of prayer. God is good and faithful to provide you with such a beautiful gift. We are excited and celebrate your new family with you! Enjoy every moment you have over there!

Blessings,
Blake, Marci, Anna

Julie said...

Great pictures of your family.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful family! I am so happy for you. You have been in my prayers and will continue to be. - Tana's sister, Tara

chelsea said...

I just can't wait to hug him. I am glad things are going well. I am saying lots of prayers for you. Everything you have gone through to get to him today was worth it 100 times over by the looks on your faces!

Love Aunt Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Dusty and Kathryn,

Judy and I are so happy for you both. As we think of when our children were younger, we can only imagine the joy that is in your hearts and how blessed Cole is to become a part your family.

God Bless,

Brian and Judy

PS - Dusty -- Mike and I are going to the County Line. Is there anything you want us to order for you!

Kristina and Kyle said...

Oh my goodness! We are ecstatic for you guys! Your family is just precious! I can't wait to meet the little guy! He looks like a perfect fit for you guys!

Jason & Becky Willeford said...

Yes, I know this is the second time I've written today, but I just spied on the other families' websites and had the best time seeing you guys in the background of all their pictures! :o) My favorite favorite favorite is the one of Kathryn holding Cole in his beautiful traditional costume! Kathryn, you look beautiful too. What a pretty mommy!

Michael said...

Dusty and Kathryn, congratulations on your new addition! He is absolutely gorgeous. You will both be wonderful parents. All he needs now is some Orange and black clothing, preferably with a little Pistol Pete emblem! All the best to you as you enjoy Vietnam-

Michael
www.eyeswideopenblog.com

Anonymous said...

Oh sooooo cute!!! Such a happy day for your family!! Enjoy the rest of your trip in VN getting to know that precious boy of yours!

Matt and Tana said...

Thanks for the tip on the pictures Willefords!

Jobe & Stacie said...

Dusty & Kathryn,
Okay, making me cry in the middle of my day of teaching is getting a little hard to explain to my kiddos. "why are you crying Mrs. Weichbrodt?" "because I am so happy for my friends!" They can't quite grasp the happy cry. Needless to say I am so excited for you guys....Beverage and I were talking today about how Kathryn is glowing!! I have been working on the invitations for the "sip & see" today....I have never been more excited to make an invitation!! He has been worth the wait!! love you both, Stacie