I forgot to mention previously that Jae has legals! This good news came from Jan the day we formally accepted his referral. This may not mean much to those of you out of the adoption loop, but it means we are a couple weeks closer to bringing Jae home. Not having another thing to wait on is GREAT! Pray that we get our I-600 approval in record time! This is what gives the go ahead for our son's visa. I will keep you posted on the paper trial as we go.
4 comments:
YAY! That was really quick!
I am so happy for you guys. I know that you have been waiting for this. He is such a cutie and going to be a great addition to your family. I am glad that things seem to be going smoothly. Congrats!!!
Woohoo! You are moving right along! Looking forward to hearing the next step (hopefully SOON)!
BTW: You have been tagged on my blog.
I'm sure that you got the email from Jan about the ziploc baggie! I'm so excited to get to pick out stuff for our sweet baby! Enjoy choosing precious things for your sweet boy!
Post a Comment