This is so ridiculous, but I am 30 years old and just went to my first "have a ticket at a seat" concert! I have been to Jazz Fest in New Orleans and to a couple of Hinder concerts (you know "Lips of an Angel") my cousin is the lead guitarist and rocks! But even then we were either backstage or practically onstage (cry me a river, I know). So, Dusty took me to see Coldplay on Sunday and it was INCREDIBLE!! He got the tickets for my birthday - thanks honey! Our seats were awesome and the show was just unbelievable. I LOVE their music. The piano is so underrated. We went with our friends Chad & Natalie and Dustin & Karisa. Good Times!
Welcome to our site!! We started this blog for our family and friends to follow along our adoption journey. Happy reading!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
My First Concert!
This is so ridiculous, but I am 30 years old and just went to my first "have a ticket at a seat" concert! I have been to Jazz Fest in New Orleans and to a couple of Hinder concerts (you know "Lips of an Angel") my cousin is the lead guitarist and rocks! But even then we were either backstage or practically onstage (cry me a river, I know). So, Dusty took me to see Coldplay on Sunday and it was INCREDIBLE!! He got the tickets for my birthday - thanks honey! Our seats were awesome and the show was just unbelievable. I LOVE their music. The piano is so underrated. We went with our friends Chad & Natalie and Dustin & Karisa. Good Times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok your cousin is the lead guitar in Hinder??? That is fun! I enjoy them. How fun you went to your first concert. Soon you will have two teenage boys wanting to go to concerts. YOu have more concerts in your future. :)
Wow, first concert. Glad you had a good time.
Sounds like you had an amazing time! By the way, my husband and I really like Hinder...we saw them open for Nickelback a couple of years back. Pretty cool that you're related to their lead guitarist!
-KristenMc (Dillon Forum)
That is crazy that you have not really been to a concert. I would've never thought that! Your outfits are so concert-esque and cute.
Glad it was fun!
Post a Comment