Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh the mind of a 2 year old!




I just love my funny Cole. Today we were driving around running errands and started talking about Jae. It is so fun to hear Cole say "Jae is my brother" and talk about him. We were talking about Jae being in Korea and that being where he was born when Cole said "I was born in Korea!"
Me "No honey, you were born in Vietnam"
Cole "I was born in Oklahoma!!"
Me "No, you were born in Vietnam. That is your very special place." I continued to go on and on about Vietnam and how important it was to us and to him. A few seconds went by (me thinking he was processing all of this).
Cole "chicken nuggets were born in Vietnam!!"

Oh brother!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That is hilarious! What a funny little guy!

Love you guys!
Jamie

Micah and Sunny said...

So stinking funny. Totally sounds like Rinny...it may take em' awhile to get all this stuff down pat.

Kristina and Kyle said...

That's hilarious! He must really love some chicken nuggets!