Ok, so the Christmas background just had to come down but our cutie background site is out so I am taking it back old school style. I love this template because we used it when we were traveling for Cole so it is only appropriate, right? We don't have any news yet on Jae's EP or PP, but we are hoping it won't be much longer. We are prepared for March/April-ish, but are praying it is WAY sooner! I did finally get our I-171 in the mail today - yay for some good weekend news.
Please say a prayer for my buddies who have been waiting to travel, those of us who are waiting on paperwork, and those who are waiting to see their sweet babies face. This is a long and trying process, but the reward is the most priceless, precious gift imaginable!
Cole had a GREAT Christmas and my house is paying for it - there are toys EVERYWHERE! He keeps asking where the Christmas tree went. :D We had such a fun time and he cracks us up every day! We are looking forward to celebrating TET/Lunar New Year in a couple weeks. Cole is already talking about dragon dancing so I am looking forward to his interpretation. Have a great day!
2 comments:
Ok Kathary, I am so hoping that we are both home with our boys before March/April.......EP and PP has got to be coming soon! I am so excited you have your I-171. That is good news. I'm glad Cole had a great Christmas. Noah did too and we now have too many toys!
Oh, I'm glad that the Christmas background is history b/c that means you have been back on your blog. I was getting worried about you until I saw the blue hat...then I knew we were all going to make it.
I am diligently praying for you to get EP and PP very soon, my friend.
Post a Comment