Welcome to our site!! We started this blog for our family and friends to follow along our adoption journey. Happy reading!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Good news will come...just not today
OK, so today we found out that Cole's medical paperwork has expired. It has already been updated and is on its way to Hanoi to be reviewed with our other paperwork, but it is yet again another stress, another delay. We were close to catching up with the other families, but it looks like they will be moving on this week and we will be in a Hanoi for another week. Please pray that our paperwork will start moving fast - our fingerprint expiration is quickly approaching and I really don't know how we will make it by then...let's just say we don't want to go there. I talked to our agency and they feel we will catch up and make it in time, our track record for great news just hasn't been stellar -other than the referral of our amazing son Cole of course! If you can't tell, I am having a hard time with this today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
UGH! I am so sorry to hear that. That really stinks.
Bless your hearts. Remember, faith doesn't get you around trouble...faith gets you through it! Our prayers will continue for you and this wonderful gift.
Love,
Grandma
As I told you earlier today....I KNOW, we will get there in time. I KNOW we will go together. We will keep praying. It will happen. Love ya girl!
I really feel like it will catch up and you will be on a plane soon. Believe me when I say our paperwork came down to the wire!!! Jynger and Thomas are miracle workers! Here's to praying they can pull off another one.
You will travel with us. I know that they will do everything that they can so that you can travel with us.
I am praying for you everyday! Your paperwork will catch up!! I'm sure you will be holding Cole within the month!!
Post a Comment