Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Jae!


My little baby turned 1 year old on Sunday! We are so happy to have him home to celebrate this precious milestone. It is such a special day to think of and be grateful to his birth mother and to give thanks for HaJoon's precious life. We had a fun weekend of going to the donut shop, "Touch a Truck" where the boys got to climb all around in police cars, ambulances, garbage trucks, etc., and the outdoor community music festival. Then on Sunday we had a few friends over for lunch and a small birthday party for Jae. Thursday we will be having his traditional Tol (Korean Birthday) party with his grandparents. We can't wait!

Jae is walking...well running, jabbering, eating everything in sight and never stops moving! He is so much fun and is just a perfect addition to our family. He watches big brother constantly and wants to do everything he is doing. One of my favorite things Jae does is sometimes he will lay on the floor, pull his shirt up and tickle his tummy until he starts laughing out loud! (How cute is that?) Here are just a few pictures - I will post more after his Tol party.

Cole and Jae got to share one more piece of watermelon before bed!

3 comments:

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Happy Forever Family Day Cole AND Happy Birthday Jae!! Your family looks wonderful. I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see the pictures from the Tol.

Micah and Sunny said...

Oh, I knew it was sometime soon. Happy Birthday, baby Jae. I love the tickling his own tummy trick...awesome. Can't wait to see his TOL pics too.

Micah and Sunny said...

Oh, I knew it was sometime soon. Happy Birthday, baby Jae. I love the tickling his own tummy trick...awesome. Can't wait to see his TOL pics too.