Monday, March 23, 2009

WARNING: Seriously Cute Little Boys!

"What are you doing mom?"

"OH, You're taking my picture AGAIN!?!"

Big brother and I went to the zoo - it was a little chilly!

Best buddies Dylan, Cole and Zak (we attempt to take a picture here often)
Mommy making me laugh. Check out my chompers!
We like this stroller because we can see each other
Bye Bye!

4 comments:

Dan and Elisabeth said...

So cute!! Jae looks perfect next to Cole. He has beautiful eyes! I love seeing the picture of Zak, Dylan and Cole by the rhino. Maybe when they are all 16 years old you can get them to all smile at the camera. Keep taking the picture I love to see it!

the jordan's said...

Just precious!!!!

Heather M. said...

Oh...super sweet! I love your stroller; I wish I would have had a side by side with our twins....it's fun that they can see each other! You have two super cute little boys. FUN!

Heather M.

Yvonne and Eric said...

OMG! Jae and Cole are just adorable together! I love the pic of them looking at each other in the stroller. And the one of Jae laughing at Cole in bed makes me smile!

So happy for your family of 4!

Yvonne (Dillon)