Welcome to our site!! We started this blog for our family and friends to follow along our adoption journey. Happy reading!
Great pictures Kathryn! Jae is gonna catch up to Cole in no time! Enjoy them!
Kathryn ~ your boys are adorable together! Jae looks quite at home...what a sweetheart!
Oh I love all the new pictures. What a bunch of cute boys! Cole and Jae seem to be doing great together!
I love the photos! Everyone looks wonderful. Such a happy family!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great pictures Kathryn! Jae is gonna catch up to Cole in no time! Enjoy them!
Kathryn ~ your boys are adorable together! Jae looks quite at home...what a sweetheart!
Oh I love all the new pictures. What a bunch of cute boys! Cole and Jae seem to be doing great together!
I love the photos! Everyone looks wonderful. Such a happy family!!!
Post a Comment