Welcome to our site!! We started this blog for our family and friends to follow along our adoption journey. Happy reading!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
I am really, really ready to have Jae home. I am missing him so bad today. I know it won't be long, but all of this planning to be with our family over the holidays and seeing his few little gifts around the tree are really making me wish he were here snuggling with me right now. A couple of prayer requests if you have a sec: that Jae will have Emigration Permission and his Passport very soon, for a friend of mine who is going through tough time, and for Cole - that kid is not sleeping these days and it's not just in anticipation of Santa! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope Jae is in your arms very soon!
Prayers out for EP and PP before Christmas and here is to a trip to Korea in early January (with some friends) :)
I know it is so hard, friend....heart wrenching. Oh, the day of joy when we hold our boys in our arms.
Sweet Cole. Ah, poor mommy. He is just preparing you for your sleepless nights ahead. That's awfully nice of him to be thinking of that.
Oh I too am praying for EP and PP! It is time for Jae to come home!! This is a hard time of year. We were both waiting 2 years ago at this time of year to bring home our babies from Vietnam and here we are again. Waiting during the holidays. I just hope that good news is just around the corner. Soon, very soon!!
Prayers said. I hope you do hear soon or have heard something already. Here is to a very woderful and blessed New Year.
Tracy
I hope you hear some great news very soon!!! Hopefully Cole is sleeping better by now & you had a wonderful Christmas!
Heather M.
Home with Caleigh 6 months VN
http://thejourneytocaleigh.blogspot.com
Post a Comment