Still no news on the adoption front for our baby. We are just trying to be patient and know that God's timing is perfect, but that sure doesn't mean we aren't letting him know the desires of our heart! Ha. Things have been really slow lately so we are also praying for our waiting friends - looking forward to hearing good news and celebrating with you!!
Welcome to our site!! We started this blog for our family and friends to follow along our adoption journey. Happy reading!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Little Boy...Big Bed!
My baby has moved to his big boy room! He is doing great. Sleeping (and actually staying) in his big bed. He looks so tiny! His legs barely make it off the pillow. I have to admit I teared up when leaving the room. I almost got the door closed when I heard him so quietly say "mama?" I said "yes, baby?"... "SEE YA' LATER!". Then I knew I could go to bed because he was going to be ok. What a funny kid. Here are a couple pictures of his new room - we are not finished yet. My dad is painting some art for his walls that I will show you later and I need to get some curtains.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think its absolutely hilarious he told you "see ya later"! Ha! What a funny big boy!
I love the big boy room! Noah sleeps just like that with his legs all tucked up. Just SO cute. I hope September brings GREAT!!!
AWWWWW!!! He's so cute! Love his new room! 2 still looks very baby to me though since our boys are 8 now!!! Hoping you hear some good news of referrals soon.
Heather M.
Dillon family
home with Caleigh 2 months from CanTho.
I LOVE that picture over to the right!!! ADORABLE! They are growing so fast!
Adorable picture of Cole all tucked up onto his pillow!
Yvonne
Post a Comment