Welcome to our site!! We started this blog for our family and friends to follow along our adoption journey. Happy reading!
wow, shocker! I can't believe you remember your password to even login! :) Kerrie must have gotten on to you. I miss you, can't wait to see you.
Haha...no, she did this ALL on her own!!! :) Love the pics Kat! Can't wait to see you next week! Keep the updates coming...we all love them!!
He is growing so much...He has so much hair, but I guess I am still the mother of the almost bald boy. Can you believe that it has almost been 8 months....Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy new year.
Great new photos! I love the updated family photo!
I love the new pictures of Cole. He is adorable. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow, shocker! I can't believe you remember your password to even login! :) Kerrie must have gotten on to you. I miss you, can't wait to see you.
Haha...no, she did this ALL on her own!!! :) Love the pics Kat! Can't wait to see you next week! Keep the updates coming...we all love them!!
He is growing so much...He has so much hair, but I guess I am still the mother of the almost bald boy. Can you believe that it has almost been 8 months....Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy new year.
Great new photos! I love the updated family photo!
I love the new pictures of Cole. He is adorable. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment