Thursday, January 25, 2007

What a Blessing - ANOTHER PICTURE!!


We were so surprised and excited to receive another picture today! We also got an update on his height and weight and he is doing great. He is about 6 months old in this picture. Proud dad is excited to get him home and out of those pink overalls, but mom thinks they are cute!

11 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Yeah, a new picture!! He is so cute! I like the overalls too :o)

Amy (Dillon Boards)

Rachel said...

Aww, the pink overalls are adorable!

Kim said...

That is so funny, you have to tell Dusty I am laughing about the pink overalls! They are adorable.

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

Orange AND pink...looks like he needs a good mommy...like YOU! :) Can't wait till we have our boys here to play together in OKC!
He's adorable!
Ker

Heather said...

He looks fantastic! Congrats mommy! If it makes you feel better, Sarah was put in a pink and orange t-shirt with blue and red action figures all over it for her G&R....along with a pink polka-dot skirt and floral bloomers.

R&H said...

What an adorable picture! He looks very happy, I hope he's in your arms VERY soon!

Dan and Elisabeth said...

I love the picture! Maybe pink is his color? :) Our new picture of Noah he is wearing a shirt with a pink mushroom on it. I guess they like Pink in VN.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I love the overalls!!! He is just as handsome as can be.

ErinP

Susan said...

What a handsome little boy -- regardless of the color he's wearing! :o) Congratulations on the referral of your son, and I hope you get travel approval very soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey, its Natasha. We met at Ha's reception. I love all the new pictures of Cole and of the other boys too. What a special bond they will have.
Keep pressing on, he will be asleep on your chest very soon!
Natasha